PVA Series 5000.
The leading edge of durable flooring.
Anywhere you need a tough, non-skid, easy-to-clean surface, PVA Series 5000 is ideal. In areas where floors are subject to high traffic from street shoes to fork lifts and everything in between, PVA Series 5000 will retain its beauty for years to come. With this versatile surface, design possibilities are endless. And because it's heat and stain resistant, PVA Series 5000 is perfect for countertops, too.
- PVA Series 5000 can be installed over virtually any existing concrete surface.
- PVA Series 5000 adheres chemically to concrete and won't chip, lift or peel
- There is no waste in installing PVA Series 5000, as it is mixed to order, with no over-run necessary.
- PVA Series 5000 is seamless.
- PVA Series 5000 has superior stain resistance.
- There is no need to stockpile replacement tiles to achieve color uniformity.
- PVA Series 5000 can be consistently matched if repairs or additions are ever needed.
- With PVA Series 5000, there is no glue or mastic to run over and need cleaning.
- PVA Series 5000 does not need wax and polish to level it.
- PVA Series 5000 lends itself economically to artistic treatments like trademarks and logos.
- PVA Series 5000 is stronger than concrete and handles heavy traffic beautifully
Because of these distinct advantages, we recommend using the PVA Series 5000 in residential locations such as garage floors, mud rooms, basement floors, conservatories, kitchen counters, exercise rooms, and pet areas.
JRI professional are available to answer any of your questions. The earlier you call us, the better. We can help you save time and money. Rely on our experience with the most advanced high performance flooring materials available and depend on our craftsmanship for lasting beauty.